Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

I used to believe love conquered all

Dear SL...
My body is still working through this flu, I am sorry if my posts are a little lacking in my detailed writing but its hard to think in this condition.
However my creative styling are still here and there are so many beautiful items to be seen.
I went with a soft, Sensual feel for this blog and i am so happy with how it turned out.

Blog look #273



Body
Skin: Atelier Pepe - Ashley - (July Powder Pack)
Hair: #taketomiWEST - Aishwarya
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eyelashes: [okkbye] - Evanescent Eyelashes (CATWA)

Clothes
Shirt: Addams - Cerisse Bohemian Bra
Pasties: erratic - crystal pasties - hearts
Jeans: Blueberry - DWL Jeans - Full Ripped

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: Body Language - Fine Sand A
Bed: Scarlet Creative - The Arcade Carriage Day Bed - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Ivy: [DDD] - Twinkling Ivy - Wall
Pets: +Half-Deer+ - Birbies - Banilla Bean - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade event item)
+Half-Deer+ - Birbies - Bunnikeet - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade event item)
Cages: Scarlet Creative - The Arcade Jun 17 - Daisy Bird Cage Golden - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Scarlet Creative - The Arcade Jun 17 - Daisy Bird Cage Aged - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Lanterns: DRD - 9 - Garden Party - Light Poles - (Gacha)
Build: BUENO - Stone Skybox - RARE - (Gacha) - (Past event item)

Taketomi is one those hair stores, That as soon as you see the hair you know its them. They have this style that is unique to them and one thing i really do love about them is that often there is also a added accessory that goes with the release that you cant help but be inspired by.
They of course have the multi-styler system and with this hair, It also has a hud that allows you to change up the gem accessory. This hair is simply gorgeous and one you need.

I also have been waiting until i had a spare moment to show off these recently released Bluebery jeans. For you Blueberry fans, You all probably own them, However did you fatpack them? Because you really needed too....You ask me why? Because a long with the normal fatpack exclusive, Blue also has many more emoji and patterns to be seen.
For those who dont know this brand, It is one to be hoarded, The butt on these jeans should convince you of that!
Blue is the queen of butts in the world of Secondlife.

I wanted to also point out a couple more items on my blogged list today and those are this BEAUTIFUL and stunning bra/top by Addams. Although it was released a while ago, some more modest girls may have over looked it. However with it comes a cover top not shown above or like me you can check out the erratic pasties to solve this issue. Because this set is not to be missed. The detail alone is to die for and OMG its just breath taken.

I find it hard with skins in Secondlife and as most will see in my posts i either tend to stick with one for a long time or i change every other post but than go back to a familiar one. I love so many skin brands but sometimes i have the issue of feeling bored or not right in them. Luckily my favourite skin stores are always releasing and this gem from Atelier Pepe from July Power pack is just perfect.
There was so many in this months Powder Pack to be happy about.

As this month comes to and end, I have a lot to be happy about including my birthday that has just past and my friends/family that make everything worth much more.
Its time for me to contemplate my next blog and for you all to go spend those lindens on these amazing designers. Have fun and see you soon.

Music of the moment:  I just can't help but love her and her music.
Someone Else - Miley Cyrus

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com