Pages

Sunday 8 October 2017

I know I brought it on myself and I shouldn't be mad

Dear SL...
I have just finished work in rl and you know what was first on my mind? Yep i thought i best get this blog finished.
As it is the spooky season, I have decided to put that little spin on my blogs this month and with all the Halloween events opening who can resist?

Blog look #286



Body
Skin: Atelier Pepe - Ashley - (July Powder Pack)
Hair: Stealthic - Fatal - @Kustom9
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Mesh Eyes - @Salem
Makeup: Izzie's - Applier Gloom Eyeshadows - (Gift) - @Salem

Clothes
Top1: Sweet Thing. - Oki Hoodie - White - @Kustom9
Top2: OSMIA - Sport.Line.Sweatshirt - @Kustom9
Pants: OSMIA - Sport.Line.Pants - @Kustom9

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Rings: Kibitz - Desperation rings - @Kustom9
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Pastel Midnight - Batwing Kitty Necklace - (Gacha) - @Salem
Head Wings: +Half-Deer+ - Pastel Midnight - Batwing Hairclips - Black - (Gacha) - @Salem
Shoes: [ VERSOV ] - 23SEPTOV - BLACK&GOLD - @Kustom9

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: FOXCITY. - Glitz Bento Pose
Luxe - Ava Poses - @Kustom9

Scene/Background:
taikou - gaien market backdrop - @Kustom9

Kustom9 has a great round this month as usual, So much to check out and admire. There is just so much variety, There really is something to be found for everyone's taste in this event. It is one of the many reasons why i love it.
I have chosen to show off some cute comfy cloths by Osmia and also the cute SweetThing. crop sweater. These items all come with huds to change various parts.
Kibitz is one of my go to for jewellery especially those bento rings. I love the various delicate styles this designer produces. This set had me at the infinity symbol.
I am always hunting for good poses as a blogger and Luxe always surprises me with her sets at the event every month.
I have left the best til last on this blurb about Kustom9, Stealthic is just breath taking with both their style and mesh detail as well as textures. Their hairs look so soft and i really love the baby hair detail common to the hair designer. Of course this designer has followed a popular tend now and offers a multi styler hud for many of their hairs. If you haven't found this amazing hair designer yet, This hair release would be perfect to get you falling in love and needing everything from this store.

As i told earlier this is the month for all the things that are spooky and delightfully so.
It sees the return of such events a Salem, In this event there is many items to see from decor to clothing and everything in between.
I will set about showing off many items from this event that sparked my imagination. Today that is Half-Deer's cute spin on spooky which included some bat wings for your head and even some black cats for a necklace. There are lots more in this gacha set among the other sets around the hang mans ring in the centre of this events sim.
I was also taken by the beauty of the eyes and makeup done by Izzie's for the Salem event. I have chosen to show the two different eyes in the set as a mix and match, However you can choose to have same eyes of course.
The makeup itself is perfect for the season, It comes in different colours such as this purple and even black or brown plus a blood red. I really like the over all feel that this set gives my avatar.

There is so much more to all of this but as you can imagine my brain needs some rest and I need to get working on my next post. Have fun shopping at the new events opened this month and i will be back to show you many more things.

Music of the moment:  New music, I really like this unique sound.
Lifeline - Terror Jr

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com