Pages

Friday 8 December 2017

Someday soon, your whole life's gonna change

Dear SL...
It is that time of the year, Celebrate and parties are abound.
I decided to go with that kinda theme for this post and i am very much looking forward to it in real life as well.
This will be a quick post as i am due to get ready for work any moment.

Blog look #293



Body
Skin: Atelier Pepe - Anita - 3 - (Gacha) - @Epiphany
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Silent Night- @Tanndenbaum
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eyes: LotusFairylight Eyes - @Tanndenbaum
Ears: .random.Matter. - Haruhi Ears - @Kustom9
Lip makeup: Izzie's - Shimmer Lipstick  - @Tanndenbaum

Clothes
Dress: .: ryvolter :. - Jersey Frayed Mini Dress - Grey - @Kustom9
Jacket: .:villena:. - Pelted Fur Jacket - Maroon - @Kustom9

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Necklace: Amala - The Genevieve Necklaces - Gold - @Kustom9
Shoes: REIGN. - MOJAVE MOCCASIN BOOTS - @Uber

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: Luxe - SelfieV5 3 - @Kustom9

Scene/Background:
Background: TAIKOUTokyo Elevator - @Kustom9
Decore Balls: Dust Bunny - @Tanndenbaum

Join me in the mood to celebrate and check out the new items around the grid.
Kustom9 as you all know is one of my event stables of every month, I just love everything about this event.
I was very inspired by this round and thought that the dress from Ryvolter was drop dead gorgeous. I chose to use it without the girdle as it went better with the softer look i wanted. I love that this designer gave me the option.
I also combined the fur jacket with it by villena, (Please note there are clipping issues with this combination, However in this pose i got away with it. I also love the combo enough to ignore it.)

If you are like me and have been a die hard fan of Spellbound, Than the Tanndenbaum event will make you so happy for this holiday season. Spellbound released a pretty side plait and added on a wreath, The wreath can be removed as well making it a versatile hair even after the seasons over.
I also went with some beautiful Lotus eyes and Izzie's lip makeup to complete my look from this holiday event.

With all that said i best get on with things and hope you enjoy shopping.
See you here again soon with my next look.

Music of the moment:  I love this song
Good Old Days - Macklemore Ft. Kesha

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com